Pages

4.12.2010

Graduation Day

Today, Phil and I went to the fertility center for another ultrasound. The news was all good. I am 7 weeks and 6 days along and the baby measures 16.1mm and has a heart rate of 160 bpm. Our doctor informed us it was graduation day. We had progressed to the point where we were being released to my regular OBGYN. I still have meds to take for the next two weeks, but I no longer have to have any shots. Hallelujah! *does a happy dance*

In other news, I have not had any morning sickness. I have some queasiness if I eat dairy in the morning, but it's fine to eat later in the day so I just adjusted my diet a little bit. My main symptom is being tired. I tend to come home from work most nights and crash, and I sleep away the weekends. I haven't gotten many chores done, but I keep reminding myself that I am actually doing a lot of work--I'm making another person! When I keep that in mind, I feel more productive. Next stop, an appointment with my regular doctor in the next 2-3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment